Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just to say Hi again

Greetings and blessings.

At the beginning of January I came across a link from www.buzzfeed.com on various sites online where you can do courses online for free. I found a site called www.Codecademy.com .. Learn to code for free.

Since I already had some prior knowledge of HTML and CSS, I decided to start doing the courses and I’ve been flowing through them ever since. I’ve completed HTML, CSS, JQuery, Javascript, PHP and am currently on to Python lessons.

I will have to repeat the lessons just for practice.

Oh and getting into the politics of our country too. Don’t blame me, I didn’t vote for this government and can’t wait to see them walking away with their tails between their legs.

Anyway, until my next post, Blessings to all of much love and light. (¯`♥´¯)
              `*.¸.* ´**´¯`•.¸¸.♥ ♥ ¸. • *`*•

No comments:

Post a Comment